34/110 Sussex Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 0413 611 334 angela@thesmallbusinessparty.com

November 16, 2016 0 Comments

Last night I visited the Pyrmont Chamber of Commerce's annual Seafood Spectacular. What a blast, with apprentice chefs from one Sydney's excellent TAFE programs creating fabulous seafood canapes, with matching wines at the landmark Sydney

June 24, 2016 0 Comments

Sydney is an international city with a multitude of unique and exciting communities and suburbs throughout. Perhaps one of its greatest, and certainly one of its oldest, is Haymarket - better known to

April 22, 2016 0 Comments

This is one of the proudest cultural moments that the Greek community of Sydney, and indeed Australia has had. The Greek Presidential Guard (EVZONES) marching down the middle of George St. I am

March 24, 2016 0 Comments

It was great to support SWIM4KIDS on March 12, 2016 at Prince Alfred Park Pool. SWIM4KIDS  is a swimathon event held to raise funds for the Niclas Kesler Scholarship. The Inaugural Swim4Kids launched in March

February 15, 2016 0 Comments

As you are already aware, Chinese New Year celebrations have already begin in Sydney! Click here to view the full list of CNYSYD events. The year 2016 sees us welcoming the Year of the

January 29, 2016 0 Comments

I was pleased to attend the Friends of Erskineville Westconnex New M5 Public Forum on Wednesday 27 January 2016 at Erskineville Town Hall to hear community concerns. The capacity crowd of local residents heard from speakers Jude

January 5, 2016 0 Comments

It was my great pleasure to celebrate arrival of the New Year "2016" today at the Greek Welfare in Newtown. A very special lunch was prepared by many for the elderly and less

July 27, 2015 0 Comments

I’m very pleased to announce that I will be MCing for this fabulous event which will be held at Sydney’s Town Hall on Sunday 30th August. The Sydney Eisteddfod Australian Choral Grand Prix

May 5, 2015 0 Comments

I’m very pleased to report that the Safe Space and Take Kare Ambassador Program has received the City of Sydney’s commitment to a further $320,000 in support. With the help of these funds,

March 16, 2015 0 Comments

Click here for statistics source.