Two activation zones on George Street have been identified for ‘light touch place making’ regarding the construction of the CBD light rail – Zone 4 and Zone 8.
1. Were any businesses on or in Zone 4 and Zone 8 consulted regarding the pop up furniture in George Street as a strategy for business activation?
2. Who was consulted regarding this strategy for business activation?
3. Was the strategy a decision solely from the City of Sydney?
4. Is Transport for NSW contributing any funds for this strategy and, if so, how much?
5. What is the future budget contribution estimates from the City of Sydney in regard to business activation programs for CBD and South East Light Rail construction?